Wednesday 8 July 2015

Introducing Me

I have wanted to start a daily blog for a while now, and I had every intention to, but I lacked motivation to actually get it started. So here I go. Being as this is my first post, I wanted to do a little introduction.
So basically, my name is Courtney and I am probably one of the most awkward people you could possibly meet. I wanted to make this blog to share my stories, and hopefully you can laugh at my stupidity. These posts are going to be about loads of different things because I have so many ideas!
Also, I am going to do my best to post regularly. :)
If you want to follow/message me on twitter, here is the web address! - https://twitter.com/AwkwardMundane
Twitter Name - @AwkwardMundane
Email - Awkwardmundanes@hotmail.com

My website - mundanemuggles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment